Integral is a fully-integrated production pipeline and workflow system. The entire production pipeline comes on a single CD. Install the software and in just a few minutes you'll have a complete pipeline ready to go.
Small to medium sized production companies face a variety of problems:
- They are too small to benefit from the economies of scale that large production companies can
- They can't afford a dedicated software engineering team
- Their system administration team is small
- They use a wide variety of off-the-shelf software
- Most artists are generalists, and don't have a programming background
- They hire freelancers that might have to be trained to use their custom in-house pipeline
Integral is designed specifically for small to medium sized production companies. What it does is tie all the disparate software packages together into an integrated and unified unit. Through a single interface, both artists and production managers can create, edit, and track assets. The system is designed to put the power back into the hands of the artists. Computers are great at managing and tracking data so why not let them do it rather than burden the artists?
Integral is being developed in concert with our short computer animated film production Awaken. This ensures that the product is designed and tested within a real production environment.
Integral is currently in the design stage, though a functioning prototype already exists. Integral is a product designed by artists for artists so it is critical that we receive your input. Please fill in the form below so that we may take your input into consideration.
N.B. We take your privacy seriously. The information you submit will be used exclusively for guiding Integral's development. It will not be given to any third party.
Integral is being developed by the DavidGould.com company. Click here for more information.